Evolution of Brahui Journalism
This research article mirrors evolution of Brahui journalism in form of Weekly newspapers, monthly magazines, Bi-monthly reports and quarterly published literary reports. Some contributions, related to the journalism in Balochistan and Brahui journalism, have been researched, such as a brief history of Brahui journalism by AfzalMurd, ‘Contribution of Magazines & Journals for the Promotion of Brahui Language & Literature’ by Haji Abdul Lateef Bangulzai, and “Balochistan Mein Ablagh-e- Aama, Aghaz o Irtaqa” by professor Seemi Naghman Tahir. These are marked as appreciative initiatives; however, no researches have been carried out in the past to document the history and evaluation of print and electronic media in Brahui language. The comparative and analytical approach of study has been adopted in this article and has used secondary sources for conduct of this study.
- Ahmed, Kamal-ud-din, (1978) Sahafat Waddi Bolan Mehn, Balochi Academy.
- Naghman, Seemi Tahir, Professor (19….)“Balochistan Mein Ablagh-e- Aama, Aghaz o Irtaqa”
- Murad Afzal, (2011) Nidarah.
- Bangulzai, Abdul Lateef, (2014) “Contributions of Magazines & Journalism for the Promotion of Brahui Language & Literature”
- Bi-monthly Kukar January 2010.
- Bedar, Abdul Qayum (2014) “ Neyari ta Adab” (3-10)
- Chiltan, Mastung, Chiltan Adabi dewan, November 1987.
- Goodi, Hyadarabad, 1986,
- Kurd, Dr Saleem (2015) “ Naw-e- Bolan
- Kapoot, Hatam, 1984.
- Lehri, Abdul Bari (2015)“Maktaba Durkhani ki Ellmi wa Deeni Khidmat ka Jahiza” (139-140)
- Mansoor, Haji Abdul Hyath,( 2009) “ Baba-e-Brahui wa Eilum
- Monthly Awal Khuzdar, June 1970
- Monthly Harboi Kalat October 1999.
- Monthly Adeenk Mastung May 1996.
- Monthly Balochi Karachi/ Quetta.
- Monthly Hatam Kalat, October 2003.
- Monthly Istar Surab, January 2001.
- Monthly Meher Noshki, January 2005.
- Monthly Girooshk, December 1999.
- Quarterly Chirag Noshki, January, February, March 2006.
- Quarterly Day Tik Quetta, April, June 1990.
- Quarterly SangatBrahui Publication Fareedabad, Sindh, Ghazi, 1981.
- Saif, Haji Saifullah (August 2014) Monthly Istar’ Surab.
- Weekly Talar, Noshki, January 2004.